Pleasure Island 4 Pleasure Island 4

Okay a few things:

1) I need to stop watching this at work.
2) Randy is my new favorite character
3) the hell is the attraction of the walrus pit?

Otherwise, titties.

That is all.

Lollipop Chainsaw Parody Lollipop Chainsaw Parody

It's definitely, something. I admit, not my favorite video. The animation was okay, if you keep working at it I'm sure it would improve greatly. I thought making Micky say "blah blah blah" and Juliet's dirty lil joke about giving head was fairly accurate but otherwise, sorry man gotta give it a low score.

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

It was how sad she sounded when Lemmy helped with the prank that did it for me. Not sexually, that'd be just creepy. Creepier than clop creepy. Mayber not that far, but somewhere around there. I think this was a wonderful idea and Zone-tan is an adorabley evil character that makes me smile with glee. I do wonder, where is Zone-tan's favorite spot to watch me fap in? Should I give a better performance or is the rubber ducky good enough? Any suggestions?

Cornelius & Toots: Case 1 Cornelius & Toots: Case 1

This was hilarious! It made my day a lot better! The animation was adorable, the music fit the scenes wonerfully, and the voice worked well. A little demon that is essentially a tiny child/office assistant definitely works for this. If you could somehow push the old-timey cartoon style more into this series I think it would work even better. Try experimenting with a side project first though to see if you like that style.